Thursday, February 12, 2015

Reflection of Photo Essay



My final project is different from my original idea. I changed my original idea I had about the importance of physical fitness to the concept of why athletic trainers are necessary in schools. I was able to keep some aspects of my design plan that fit directly in with the athletic training major, but the overall concept did change. After altering my project to be more about athletic training, I was able to take pictures that I feel represented the major well. I think I accomplished my main goal of informing others on the necessity of athletic trainers and all that they do. I feel satisfied with the final result for this project. I think I took the best pictures I could with limited opportunities and settings. My overall goal to represent each specific domain of athletic training was accomplished. I wanted my pictures to stand out and captions to ask questions that made the audience think. Looking through my final project, I think the idea I wanted to get across came out well. Overall I am pretty happy with my photo essay and believe that others who are interested in athletic training or want to know more about it, would be satisfied as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment